Saturday, October 8, 2011

Las Vegas in the daylight

If you've ever wondered what Las Vegas looks like in the daytime...here you go!

August 2011
Photobucket

If you ever visit this place, I highly recommend going to the Stratosphere observation deck. 360 views of this secluded desert city.

I'm often met with comments like, "People actually live there?"
Yes, approximately two million people.

Las Vegas area:
131.3 sq mi (340.0 km2)


Photobucket
The west side


Photobucket
northwest


Photobucket
north central looking down


Photobucket
north side & downtown Vegas


Photobucket
east side


Photobucket
south side


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket


Photobucket
Vegas will always be home to me!

These pics are from our last night. Colette and I went out to dinner with my family. Then we took my mum to the Bellagio fountain and listened to Frank Sinatra.

xo
jv

3 comments:

  1. Love the photos! I can't wait to visit LV one day. I love that it is a "secluded desert city" as you describe it and yet it managed to gain the fame it has gained.

    ReplyDelete
  2. whoa! las vegas really is a desert huh? i mean, look at the bare mountain!
    anyway, love the blue dress..fits you perfectly!


    ♥ vanilla ice cream ♥
    shopyapi.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. @V Thanks! When you do visit, PLEASE let me know. I have so many recommendations for you! :)

    @Gizelle It is true. It doesn't take very long to get out in the dusty dirt. thank you!

    ReplyDelete

Leave a comment & say hello! If you have one, I'll check out your blog too. :)

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...